The WHCSR will receive inbound calls and initiate outbound calls to gather pertinent information or to provide information to customers. The Work from Home Customer Support Representative (WHCSR) I must be thorough, accurate, timely, and professional when handling customer calls.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee’s desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone certified social enterprise, Pearl offers hiring priority to our Veterans, Military Spouses, and their families, as well as individuals with disabilities.
Pearl offers a Competitive Compensation and Benefits package to include:
- Rate: $14 per hour + $4.60 per hour toward health and wellness benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off, Paid holidays
- 401K eligibility
- Additional ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
- Preferred Location(s): GA, AL, TN, OH, TX
*Must live within reasonable travel distance to an approved facility to obtain security credentials.
- Manage prioritized tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Answer phones and research inquiries concerning benefits, enrollment.
- Research and documents/updates databases such as network-to-network changes, CRM documentation.
- Provide information to internal and external customers.
- Regenerate copies of pertinent correspondence.
- Process additional assignments, such as PCM changes, address changes, ID card replacements, referral and authorization status calls, and data entry, etc.
- Demonstrate regular, reliable, and predictable attendance.
- Follow processes of the Client program and performs all tasks in a courteous and professional manner.
- Work in a variety of technologies to perform required tasks.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- US citizenship required
- Successfully pass a Criminal History Background Check (CHBC), as well as National Agency, Check with Law Enforcement and Credit (NACLC) and maintain required clearance
- Six months call center, customer service, insurance, or medical experience preferred
- Ability to work alternate schedules based on specific contact center hour requirements.
- Obtain and retain possession of a Common Access Card (CAC).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to read, comprehend and explain benefits in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office, the Internet, and other systems
- Maintain skills through continued and ongoing training through Learning Management System (LMS) or through client’s own training system
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees’ desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation