Stats & Figures
“I’ve applied to several different colleges and I’ve applied to their nursing programs and this GRIT program has really helped me.”Zayne Satterfield, Senior (Piketon High School)
Assessments This Quarter
Students take the Future Plans Career assessment which identifies their strengths, interests, personality and work values and then explore careers that are a fit for them. Each student meets one-on-one with a career coach to discuss their results and potential career paths with the end-goal of developing a career plan. Below is a snapshot of schools who completed this process and the number of students who received career guidance.
|Zane Trace Local||161|
|Vinton||Vinton County Local||96|
- GRIT Began assessments with the University of Rio Grande and also began the career assessment/coaching with Jackson Municipal Court (drug Court).
- GRIT participated in the Post Overdose Recovery Team Event Kick off at Pike-Western as well as Waverly
- GRIT collaborated with the Adena Local Schools for a Career Expo upon completing their assessments and coaching.
- GRIT kicked off the career assessment process at Vinton High School.
- GRIT attended Vinton County Works meetings and the Career Fair.
November 2022 Update – Adams, Brown, Clermont, and Highland Counties
November 2022 Update – Gallia, Lawrence, and Scioto Counties